Tuesday 25 March 2014

The ASSIGNMENT

Good morning my beautiful friends,

-ASSIGNMENT 1 of EDC3100-

Honestly I was very lost in what I had to do at first because this semester I'm taking four subjects and jumbling all my subjects together which is bad but I kept trying and thank god for Ms. Kim's class in helping to explain on the assignment. She's been so helpful explain everything step by step and guide us through the class and explaining on the things we need to do for each section.

She introduced Prezi to us in the last class on Saturday in how to use this website in doing our part 2 of assignment 1. I find Prezi a very different and interesting webpage to use in doing my presentations. She also introduced Glogster to us. In my opinion both Glogster and Prezi are 2 very different webpages in doing presentations in and both have amazing graphics and designs to use. I'm not very sure which one I would use but I'll try both out and see which I'm much more comfortable doing my presentation on.

Fellow course mates who are still worried or panicked on what to do for your assignment 1, part 2 please don't be worried as you can ask anyone from our class for help and also Ms. Kim as she's always willing to help and do read the forums on USQ as it has very useful informations including the BlackBoard Classroom also known as Way Station conducted by David Jones our USQ Examiner who is very helpful and willing to answer to any question you have on this course and assignments.








Thank you,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment